Posted in FaceTite
Tips To Make the Most Of Your FaceTite Results
Want to put your best face forward as we approach a new year? Even the best diet and skin care routines cannot put a complete stop to the natural aging process of your skin. You may be starting to notice loose skin, unwanted wrinkles, and the slow regression of your jawline and chin. If you’re not ready for facial plastic surgery, FaceTite at Bay Area Plastic Surgery may be the advanced treatment you need to firm and tighten your facial skin.
Is FaceTite the right treatment for you? And if so, how do you make the most of your FaceTite treatments? Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Leonard Gray can answer all of your important questions and more during your consultation with him. Read on to learn some top tips for prolonging your FaceTite results, or call Bay Area Plastic Surgery to schedule your assessment today.
What Is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a non-invasive procedure that uses radio frequency (RF) technology to improve skin laxity in the face and neck. It targets the underlying tissues and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin in the skin. FaceTite is considered a much safer alternative to traditional surgeries like a facelift or neck lift procedure and does not require nearly as much downtime. When you meet with Dr. Gray, he can discuss with you what to expect in terms of FaceTite results and if you make a good candidate for this treatment.
FaceTite is an option for men and women who want to achieve the following anti-aging benefits:
- Firm and tighten facial skin
- Decrease wrinkles and lines
- Reduce facial skin sagging around the jaw and cheeks
How FaceTite Is Performed
A FaceTite treatment begins with a local anesthetic to numb the treatment areas. A small cannula is then placed just beneath the skin using a minimally invasive incision. The probe emits radio frequency energy, which melts away unwanted fat and contracts loose skin on the face. Once complete, a Bay Area Plastic Surgery team member will give you detailed instructions on how to care for your skin at home.
How To Get the Most Out Of Your FaceTite Treatment
Patients who follow these general rules see long-lasting results after their FaceTite treatment:
- Avoid Excess Sun Exposure— UV rays damage the skin and accelerate aging. When outdoors, use a high SPF sunscreen and wear protective clothing like hats or visors to protect your skin
- Hold Off On Strenuous activities— Do not go to the gym right after your treatment. Exercising too much can increase blood circulation in the face causing swelling and other painful side effects
- Eat a Healthy Diet— Maintaining a healthy diet ensures that the body doesn’t create new fat cells to replace the ones that were destroyed and flushed away
- Stay Hydrated— Hydrating your skin is key to maintaining long-lasting anti-aging results. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and stay away from liquor, as alcohol can severely dry out your skin and cause unwanted inflammation
- Avoid Excessive Expressions— Excessive expressions and dynamic facial movements like frowning can create even deeper facial wrinkles. That’s not to say be emotionless, but try to soften your expressions and not hold them for too long
- Customize Your Treatment— At Bay Area Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gray offers many minimally invasive treatments that you can pair with your FaceTite treatment to help extend your results. Discuss options like Botox, dermal fillers, or microneedling to help elevate your skin rejuvenation.
Treat Loose Skin and Wrinkles with A San Francisco FaceTite Treatment
Are you ready to say goodbye to loose facial skin and sagging? Each patient is unique, which is why Dr. Gray offers state-of-the-art anti-aging procedures in San Francisco, CA. We tailor our treatment to best meet your individual skin requirements and ensure you are fully informed through every step of the process. Learn more about FaceTite treatments at Bay Area Plastic Surgery by calling (628) 215-1671 or contact us online to schedule your appointment.